MaaS America Welcomes Inaugural Board of Directors and Announces first annual event: MaaS-A-Con 2020
MaaS America, Inc. a non-profit organization launched in 2019 to advance Mobility as a Service solutions that reflect the American form of mobility, is pleased to announce its Inaugural Board of Directors. The approval of the Board marks a key milestone for MaaS America which began with an informal Advisory Committee. The appointment of the Board provides the affirmation and validation of the need for the organization to move forward. The Inaugural Board of Directors of MaaS America includes:
· Rosa Rountree, Chief Executive Officer, Egis Projects, Inc.
· Scott McCormick, President, Connected Vehicle Trade Association
· Randell H. Iwasaki, P.E., Executive Director, Contra Costa Transportation Authority
· Mark D. Johnson, Esq., General Counsel, OmniAir Consortium, Inc.
· Richard Wallace, Vice President, Center for Automotive Research (ret.)
· Marc Pineda, PMP, CSM, Sec+, Certification Consultant
· Eric Redman, Vice President and Smart City Systems Lead, Parsons
· Jason Barnes, Principal, Occam’s Envoy
· Andy Boenau, Principal, Mobility as a Service Practice, Stantec
· Chandler Duncan, Managing Partner, Metro Analytics
· John T. Flynn, Senior Sales Representative, Fiserve (formely First Data)
· Shel Leader, Principal, ITS/Communication
· Roger Lanctot, Director, Automotive Mobility, Global Auto Practice, Strategy Analytics
· Bill Ruch, Principal, Bar2 Consulting
· Willy Dommen, Director of Technical Services, Auriga
· Brian Stein, VP & National Practice Manager, Fare Collection, Intueor Consulting, Inc.
· Fred Charlier, Founder & CEO, ClearRoad
· Andreas Mai, Founder & CEO, Ecomo, Thought Leader Digital Innovation & Transport
(see bios at www.maasamerica.org/board)
About the MaaS America Board
The above assembly of industry thought leaders provides an incomparable wealth of skills and wisdom to MaaS America. “It is a true privilege to have access to the knowledge, experience and guidance of this group of people as we all work to advance successful MaaS ecosystem. Their support and desire to affect real change turned a concept into a reality,” said Tim McGuckin, MaaS America founder, Executive Director & CEO.
Rosa Rountree, CEO of EGIS Projects, Inc., and one of MaaS America’s first supporters said, “The Board brings a unique and authoritative mix of real-world experience and industry influence to support MaaS America’s efforts specifically tailored to help all sectors and modes support the growth and success of this important set of technologies.”
MaaS America also is pleased to present MaaS-A-Con 2020, a unique workshop intended for MaaS thinkers, doers and innovators to interact in an environment conducive to triggering minds, collaborating and connecting. The event begins with an evening reception on March 10, 2020, immediately following the Redefining Mobility Summit hosted by Contra Costa Transportation Authority, which MaaS America Board Member Randell H. Iwasaki, P.E. leads. Sessions run March 11, 2020 through the afternoon of March 12, 2020. To learn more, see www.maas-a-con.com and look for a Call for Papers in early December 2019.
About MaaS America
MaaS America was founded to advance a North American form of Mobility as a Service based on a framework that reflects the principles of inclusion, locally driven solutions, transparency, balance and the preservation of incentives that ensure continued invention and innovation. To learn more about MaaS America, visit www.maasamerica.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 571-315-1186.